The basics of the Master Spa Cover warranty (see the actual warranty for specifics and limitations):
- The warranty for the vinyl skin is two years.
- The warranty for the foam inserts is one year.
Cover Care & Suggestions:
- Clean the top of the cover with mild soap and water twice a month
- Clean the underside of the cover once a month to remove any chemical residue
- Inspect seams for rips, etc. in the vinyl to prevent moisture from getting inside
- Keep the foam inserts dry
- Remove foam inserts and flip them every six months
- Be sure locks are unlocked before picking the cover up
- Don’t pick up the cover via the handles alone – use both the handles and by putting your hand under the cover
- Don’t scrape or drag the cover across sharp objects or abrasive areas
- Regularly remove sticks, branches, etc. from the top of the cover
- Don’t place objects (exercise equipment, floats, toys, etc.) on top of the cover
- Don’t let anyone or animals sit, stand or walk on the cover
- Remove cover before adding chemicals and leave it off for 1530 minutes after adding chemicals